1000 + Group C & D ques and answer in bengali || I hope it will help you |

Hello dear friends,I am Rex,a technology lover.Today I am here not for any technical post,I am here for helping my visitors who are getting ready for competitive exams like group C,D or others.My best wishes for the candidates of group c exam on next Sunday.Here I am sharing a pdf which contains more than 1000 ques and answer.I hope it will help you a lot.


Here is some screenshots from the PDF:-





==========00==============000========================

 Download the complete PDF from bellow ...


http://download1197.mediafireuserdownload.com/5la4i891d8fg/5n5d9bsgs9dca9s/1000+GRP+C+D+Q+A.protected.pdf


If any problem occurs please download from here.. Link 2  
(use UC browser )
Previous Post Next Post

Random Products