Umran Malik: I was not angry with Shaheen's words, I will see him on the field! Umran counter-shouted !

 #Jammu: Two days ago, I heard the statement of current Pakistan fast bowler Shahin Afridi. Where Afridi said that Pakistan does not have time to think about a fast bowler like Umran Malik. If you look at the field, you will understand how much breath Indian fast bowlers have. Umran did not reply that day. This time he opened his mouth. Umran Malik made it clear to Shaheen Afridi to be ready. See you soon. Only then will he show his breath to the Pakistani fast bowler.


Umran Malik has been named the best rising star of the recently concluded IPL. Sunrisers Hyderabad star has set the shelf by continuously bowling at a speed of more than 150 kmph. Umran took the fourth highest 22 wickets in 14 matches in the league. From supporters to experts, everyone is thrilled with Umran's performance.

After excellent  IPL performance, Umran has also been called up for the Indian team in the upcoming T20 series against South Africa. Fascinated by the young fast bowler, Brett Lee has found a match with Walker Younis. "I'm a big fan of her," Lee said in an interview. In my opinion, Umran has speed in the fire. He is a great competitor and runs towards the crease like the fast bowlers of the past. Seeing him reminds me of Walker Younis.

However, Umran clearly said that he never made the Pak legend fruitful. His idol is different. "I have never followed Walker Younis like that," said Umran. My bowling action is very natural. My idols are Bumrah, Shami and Bhubaneswar. I used to follow them early in my career.

Umran's chances in this series are almost certain. Kapil Dev has already said not to go too far with Umran Malik. Let the open mind play. Kashmiri fast bowler has heard of legendary Kapil. Let's see if you can ignite against South Africa. But it is almost certain that Umran is looking forward to playing against Pakistan.

Previous Post Next Post

Random Products